Awards/Scholarships/ Recognition in Dance:
- “Excellence in Classical Dance” Award by Lady Shri Ram College; prize received from Shri Najeeb Jung, Lt. Governor, New Delhi.
- Selected to perform at Rashtrapati Bhawan’s prestigious events twice: in 2014- BJP Ministry’s cultural event and book releases function and in 2008: in presence of Barack Obama-his visit to India; both events in presence of all the Cabinet Ministers of India. Was well appreciated.
- Post- diploma degree in Kathak. (10 year learning cum professional degree) attained, in 2011 from Kathak Kendra-National Institute of kathak, New Delhi-with successful high merit rank. (2001-11).
- Scholarship every year of diploma and post diploma years, by the Govt. Of India at Kathak Kendra for securing as among top ranks every year (2006-2011).
- Attained senior diploma from Prayag Kala Sangam, Allahabad with successful distinction. Also given examinations in Kathak under Bhartiya Kala Kendra and in Hindustani classical music (till 2nd year).
- Performed at the “World’s Child Rights Prize” ceremony (WCRTC) Award held at the Town Hall, Sweden. Was exclusively featured on WCRTC’s front page of magazines, posters, brochures etc later, which circulated over 120 countries in about 80 languages all over the globe.
- Performed at the SAARC concert in Bangladesh in 2011 representing India.
- Received the prestigious “P. Sangeet Natak Academy” 1st prize in Kathak.
- Pursuing MSc Economics (with specialization in Environment and Resource Economics), from TERI University
- Economics Hons. from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi University with distinction.
- High School: Class Xth-97%. School (DPS Gurgaon) Rank I; Zone-Panchkula Haryana IIIrd Rank, awarded the CBSE 0.1% All India Topper's Merit Certificate in Sanskrit and English subjects.
- Class Xth- 95.75% in Science Stream. Marks in Economics- 99/100 awarded as CBSE Merit 0.1% topper in all-India.
- Received “Rank Proficiency”, “Subject Proficiency” in every high class for gaining top rank in annual exams across all sections from classes IX-XII each year; Also Scholar badge and Blue Blazer for academic excellence at Delhi Public School, Gurgaon. (2007-2011).
Work Experience in Academics:
- Selected for academic Internship at FICCI (Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry).
- Written for a Research Project for Centre for Development Practice in Collaboration with Ford Foundation, New Delhi
- Business Project with Property Monks Gurgaon.
Received the Times of India’s N.I.E “Best Student of the year” Award in Delhi-NCR, three times in a row, for overall academic excellence in school and extracurricular activities. (In 2006, 2007, and 2008).
Picture with Padamshree Shovana Narayan, after a performance.